A Vogel Venaforce
- Improves the appearance of varicose veins
- Made from fresh wild crafted horse chestnut seeds standardized to 2% Escin
- Backed by years of research
- Designed to complement Venaforce Tablets
- Gluten free
- Cruelty free
- No artificial ingredients
- No artificial colorings
- No preservatives
A Vogel uses a unique process in production of Venaforce Gel, extracting vital oils from fresh, not dried herbs. Fresh herbs are usually harvested at their peak and processed within 24 hours before they dry out. This special extraction process guarantees a maximum of important fresh elements inherent in each herb.
- Covers and helps improve the appearance of broken capillaries, varicose veins and spider veins
- Is designed to complement Venaforce tablets
- Venaforce Gel and Tablets are backed by published clinical research
Adults - Apply aparingly on legs 2 to 3 times daily. Avoid rubbing. Always massage the legs upwards toward the heart to promote venous return.
Duration of Treatment - 6 week treatment. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks. Suggested duration, 2 week pause cycle.
Caution - Not to be used on open wounds or on red or swollen skin.
100 g of Venaforce Gel contains:
- Horse chestnut seed extract (standardized to 2% Aescin)
- Hydroxpropyl Methylcellulose
- Polyglycerly-4 Caprate
- Purified water
This product is manufactured according to the Swiss GMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucosa. Not to be used on open wounds or on red or swollen skin. As with all cosmetic products, if irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Interactions with other medicines, toxic effects of overdosage, contraindications are not known in humans.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.