Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolour Gel 10 DR Light Copperish Gold Description:
More Conditioning Lasting Colour
With Aloe Vera
100% Grey Cover
For One or Two Applications
Quality and Tradition with a New Look
More Intense Shining Colors:
Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
Effective Grey Cover
Long lasting color
With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Free Of Ammonia, paraben, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Product Features :
Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolour Gel 10 DR Light Copperish Gold Directions
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
- Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of HERBATINT gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
- Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st CASE: PREVIOUSLY COLORED HAIR
- Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
- Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd CASE: UNCOLORED HAIR
- Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
- Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
- Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
- Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave or 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of HERBATINT 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of HERBATINT 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Servings Per Container: 0
||Amt Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Bottle HERBATINT haircolor gel flash fashion.
|Bottle Glycol Developer
|Sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner
Other Ingredients: Laureth-5, propylene glycol, aqua/water, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, walnut extract, ruhbarb extract, cinchona extract, aloe barbadensis extract, PEG-75 meadowfoarm oil, echinacea angustifolia extract, betula alba leaf extract, p-m animophenol, hamamelis virginiana extract, sodium hydrosulfite, sodium ascorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, cetirmonium cholride.
Glycol Developer Ingredients:aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditoner Ingredients: aqua/water, mallow extracts, rosemary extracts, behnetrimonium chloride, wheat bran lipids, fragrance.
1 pair of gloves and 1 leaflet containing directions for use. Warnings
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application.This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of HERBATINT color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.Size :
CTPack of :
1Product Selling Unit :